Ai Yi, my blogging has fallen off lately. There’s several reasons behind this, in case you care, or even if you don’t. Here’s a LIST, cuz you know I love lists:
1. A lot of negative stuff has been going on lately, and I don’t want to fill up the blogosphere with a bunch of negativity. If I feed it attention, it will grow. On the other hand, if I don’t let it out once in a while, it’ll kill me. It’s a fine, fine line I tread. It’s not easy being me, no matter what it looks like. Just getting pants is tricky.
2. I have several rants I want to get out of my system, but I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings or cause a lot of controversy, and I know several readers who might be personally hurt by some of the things I have to say. So, these go in the Top Secret Superblog, also know as Muttering to Myself. While I do wish to remain true to myself, I know I can be too outspoken at times (understatement?). I really don’t want to hurt or offend anyone, no matter How Wrong They Are!!! You have every right to be wrong. So do I. I’ll try to keep it to myself.
3. My main computer was out of commission for a while. It got the LizaMoon virus. It’s fixed now thanks to the combined awesomeness of Mr. M and Biggie D. Be careful out there, kids, and back up often.
4. My drum carder finally arrived from buddy Bubba in Georgia, and I’ve been spending a lot of quality time with my fluffies.
5. Sometimes, I just need to be alone. Honestly, occasionally I just don’t play very well with others. Many of you know that I’ve suffered from anxiety and depression for most of my life, or if you didn’t know, you do now. On the upside, I’m aware of it. On the downside, it’s a bit lonely in here sometimes. Sometimes I need to be visited, too. Come on by, say hello. I miss you.